Compensation Claims for A & E Errors
Swain & Co Solicitors have experience of dealing with A&E types of claim, which include:
- Failure to recognise and treat infection
- Missed or substandard treatment of fractures
- Inadequate cleaning and suturing of wounds
- Failure to perform x-rays
- Failure to correctly perform x-rays
- Misreading x-rays
- Failure to diagnose and treat broken bones and fractures
- Failure to identify the seriousness of a condition and make a correct diagnosis
If you are involved in an accident or suddenly become ill it is likely you will need to attend the Accident & Emergency department of the hospital, also known as the emergency room or casualty. A & E departments are fast-paced environments where patients have to be assessed rapidly. New patients are being checked in all the time and errors can therefore be easily made.
Systems and expertise must be utilised to avoid mistakes that can be catastrophic.
“Swain & Co Solicitors have specialist expertise in dealing with these types of claims and instructing medical experts in this area.”