Unfortunately these procedures sometimes go wrong and it may be possible to make a claim for clinical negligence if you have been injured as a result of gynaecological treatment.
If you think you may have a medical negligence claim involving gynaecology, contact us today.
“Most women will need to undergo gynaecological care at some points in their lives.”
Common problems that can arise from gynaecological treatment include:
- Problems arising from prescribed contraception
- A failure to diagnose pregnancy
- Damage caused during abortion
- Unnecessary or failed procedures
- Post-operative complications
- Oophorectomy (ovarian removal)
- Salpingectomy (fallopian tube removal)
- Myomectomy (uterine fibroid removal)
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Anaesthetic care
- Hospital infections