Specialist Ophthalmology negligence solicitors
We are experienced in handling medical negligence matters arising out from ophthalmology negligence.
Ophthalmology refers to the branch of medicine relating to the anatomy, function and diseases of the eye.
These types of medical negligence cases are often complex but we can provide you with detailed advice and instruct experts to report on your individual case.
Examples of ophthalmology negligence cases include:
- Defective laser eye treatment surgery and/or inappropriate clinical advice and patient selection for the surgery
- Not recognising early signs of eye infections
- Delay in diagnosis and treatment
- Optic nerve damage because of raised intra-cranial pressure
- Blindness because of failure to correctly treat diabetes
- Inappropriate cataract surgery techniques
- Inappropriate squint surgery
- Traumatic retinal detachment
“If you have unfortunately become blind as a result of ophthalmic surgery, we can work closely with your carers throughout your claim.”
If you, or a loved one, has suffered as a result of ophthalmology negligence, contact our expert medical negligence solicitors for free on 0800 0351 999 or landline 02392 483322, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our enquiry form.
Initial advice is free and we will investigate funding option including no win no fee for medical negligence claims.