Results for the victims of medical mistakes | Experts in medical negligence cases
If you have to go to hospital, you will often have a scan or x-ray taken. These will usually be interpreted by a specialist. However, sometimes they are reported by clinical staff, which means that a complication can go undetected. This could mean that there are delays in your treatment.
For example, a delay in the detection of a simple fracture may mean you require more extensive treatment. Often there is no reason for error.
If you think you may have a medical negligence claim involving radiology, contact us today.
“If you have experienced a mistake in the interpretation of an x-ray or scan, please contact our clinical negligence team right away.”
- Misreading scans, x-rays, MRIs
- Substandard reporting
- Lack of follow up of suspicious results
- Failure to diagnose cancers
- Failure to diagnose brain tumours
- Failure to diagnose broken bones
- Failure to diagnose a stroke