London Spinal Injury Claim Lawyers
We recognise that spinal injury is catastrophic and we therefore have specialist lawyers who can deal with spinal injury claims.
If you think you may have a medical negligence claim involving spinal injuries, contact us today.
Spinal injury can leave patients and their families in turmoil so you will need experienced, knowledgeable and competent lawyers who successfully handle medical negligence claims.
Health care staff need to take extra care when treating spinal injuries as small mistakes can have severe consequences.
We appreciate that spinal injury is likely to result in a need for specialist care and housing. We can seek compensation so you do not have to worry about these expenses in the future.
Spinal cord injuries can happen in a number of ways including:
- Failure to properly immobilise someone with a fractured neck
- Inadequate handling techniques of patients with fractures of the spine
- Spinal orthopaedic/neuro-surgery, including decompressive operations and tumour resection, leading to major complications
- Injury to the blood supply to the spinal cord
- Cauda equina syndrome caused by compression of the nerves in the spinal cord
Spinal injuries can leave patients and their families in turmoil so you will need experienced, knowledgeable and competent lawyers who successfully handle medical negligence claims.
“Swain & Co Solicitors are leaders in the field of medical negligence cases including claims involving spinal injury. Contact us today.”