Swain & Co does the Great Legal Bake
The team at Swain & Co Solicitor’s Southampton office have been baking.
For the Great Legal Bake.
What is the Great Legal Bake?
Organised by the London Legal Support Trust, it is to raise money for access to legal services.
With poverty on the rise and cuts to support services and welfare, many vulnerable people are being left without access to legal services.
So who does it support?
- Homeless people or those living in horrible housing situations
- Those living with disabilities, illness and their carers
- People who have been discriminated against at work or been unfairly dismissed
- Elderly people that wish to remain living independently
- Those at risk of human trafficking and labour exploitation