JOIN US & MAKE POSITIVE CHANGE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a panel accredited fee earner to work in our Mental Health team.
Swain & Co Solicitors is a successful and well established legal practice based, primarily, on the South Coast. We have been practicing mental health law for many years and have a large client base across the country.
We are looking to expand so that we can continue to assist those most in need and provide advice and representation in all aspects of Mental Health Law.
The mental health department at Swain & Co prides itself on excellence and is dynamic and driven with the emphasis on empowering people to make positive change.
The successful candidate must be a current member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme and will be required to undertake advocacy and all types of work in Mental Health Tribunals.
In return, we offer competitive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and a supportive work environment.
- Law Society’s Panel Membership
- The necessary qualifications and experience to meet LAA requirements for Mental Health Supervisor;
- Experience in advocacy work and caseload in mental health cases
- Demonstrable commitment to teamwork and leadership potential
- Commercial awareness
- Track record of developing a case load and client care skills.
The successful candidate will be based at our Havant office and consideration will be given to the possibility of working remotely.