Swain & Co Solicitors are currently seeking a highly talented, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their Family Law department based in their Havant office.
Assisting in both private and publicly funded matters primarily relating to Children issues, this position provides an opportunity for an individual to undertake good quality work within a supportive and forward thinking team environment.
The successful individual is likely to have:
- Gained some experience in a Family/Childcare team;
- A positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure
- Be able to communicate in a polite, friendly and emphatic manner
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
Desirable attributes, but not essential:
- Familiarity with Case Management systems, in particular LEAP.
- Children Panel Member Accreditation or desire and eligibility to join the scheme
- Legal Aid Category Supervisor status in Family Law or desire to work towards such status
What we can offer:
- Salary DOE
- Within easy reach of commuting links
- Discounted Parking
- Support with development