Results for the victims of medical mistakes |Experts in medical negligence cases
ENT covers a wide range of procedures affecting the ears, nose and throat.
Many ENT procedures carry a low risk to patients. However, mistakes can still occur in the simplest of operations resulting in debilitating and devastating injuries.
If you think you may have an ear, nose and throat claim, Swain & Co Solicitors' specialist medical negligence lawyers are here for you. We offer a personalised medical negligence service purely for you and your circumstances.
Examples of ENT procedures include:
- Procedures for tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Balance problems
- Facial pain
- Removal of nasal obstructions
- Snoring and sleep apnoea
- Rhinoplasty (nasal surgery)
- Pinnaplasty (ear surgery)
Most ENT procedures are straightforward, posing extremely low risk to a patient’s health and wellbeing.
However, sometimes medical mistakes can happen leaving patients with debilitating and disfiguring injuries.
Common problems that can arise from ENT procedures include:
- Damage to facial nerves during surgery causing facial weakness
- Damage to vocal cords arising from surgery or during anaesthetic intubation
- Delay in diagnosis of ENT tumours
- Inadequate technical performance of rhinoplasty
- Incorrect management of ear problems causing deafness and hearing loss
- Failure to diagnose and treat tumours of the nose and sinuses
Contact Our Solicitors
If you believe you, or a loved one, has suffered from medical negligence resulting from ear, nose or throat surgery please contact our lawyers today on Freephone 0800 0351 999 or landline 023 92 483322, email us on or complete our enquiry form.
Initial consultation with one of our medical negligence lawyers is absolutely free – so don’t hesitate to contact us.