Results for the victims of medical mistakes | Experts in medical negligence cases
Unfortunately these procedures sometimes go wrong and it may be possible to make a claim for clinical negligence if you have been injured as a result of gynaecological treatment.
If you think you may have a medical negligence claim involving gynaecology, contact us today.
“Most women will need to undergo gynaecological care at some point in their lives.”
- Problems arising from prescribed contraception
- A failure to diagnose pregnancy
- Damage caused during abortion
- Unnecessary or failed procedures
- Post-operative complications
- Oophorectomy (ovarian removal)
- Salpingectomy (fallopian tube removal)
- Myomectomy (uterine fibroid removal)
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Anaesthetic care
- Hospital infections