Hospital Negligence Claims | Medical Negligence Solicitors
It is often the case that if you suffer and injury or an illness, you may require treatment at a hospital to assist your recovery.
Mistakes made during a hospital visit or stay can have devastating effects. Our experience includes hospital negligence claims arising from general management errors to mistakes made treatment leading to adverse outcomes for our clients.
Common hospital negligence faced by our clients includes:
- Failure to diagnose
- Failure to treat appropriately
- Failure to read radiology properly
- Substandard operations
- Failure to provide aftercare
Some of our cases:
- We were instructed by a man who suffered a right below the knee amputation following a failure to treat a diabetic ulcer in reasonable time. His ulcer was allowed to become infection to such an extent that there was no option other than to amputate his leg.
- We were instructed by the family of a lady who suffered an asthma attack and was treated with a The treating team failed to monitor her condition sufficiently and did not spot her decline. She suffered a cardiac arrest and a catastrophic brain injury.
“Swain & Co Solicitors are experienced in dealing with hospital negligence claims. Contact us today.”
We are here to help you
Our team of specialist medical negligence lawyers have years of experiencing in pursuing complex claims involving hospital negligence.
We pride ourselves on providing a personalised service for each and every one of our clients; we understand that every person is unique, so we ensure that your legal service are too.