Results for the victims of medical mistakes | Experts in medical negligence cases
Neurology covers a wide range of conditions, from a stroke to some very rare diseases. Early diagnosis and treatment can be crucial to prevent permanent damage.
It may be possible to claim compensation for failure to diagnose conditions and take prompt and effective action. Any such failure can have disastrous consequences.
If you think you may have a medical negligence claim involving neurology & neurosurgery, contact us today.
Areas that we may be able to assist you with include:
- Failings in intensive care treatment
- Resuscitation failures
- Transcription/documentation errors
- Failure to perform a clinical task
- Failed checks/calculations bringing consequences
- Injury to spinal cord
- Misdiagnosis of tumours
- Damage to nervous structure
- Complications of neurosurgical treatment
- Failure to diagnose intracranial infections such as meningitis or subdural abscesses
It will sometimes be necessary to undergo surgery in order to rectify neurological injuries or conditions. Operations, however complicated, can be negligently performed by neurosurgeons, and if this negligence causes damage that otherwise would not have occurred, then it is possible that compensation may be recovered.
“Swain & Co Solicitors are leaders in the field of medical negligence cases including claims involving neurology and neurosurgery.”