Problems with your child’s health are naturally very upsetting.
Our team at Swain & Co Solicitors can provide you with guidance and advice in respect of pursuing a medical negligence claim if you are concerned that your child’s treatment has gone wrong.
If you think you may have a medical negligence claim involving paediatrics, contact us today.
Examples of paediatric medical negligence could be:
- Misdiagnosis and delays in diagnosis
- Problems related to surgery
- Drug errors
- Medical errors relating to meningitis and sickle-cell disease
- Inappropriate or insufficient epilepsy care
- Birth injury
- Anaesthetic care
- Expertise and results for the victims of medical mistakes
Some of our cases
- We were instructed by a lady who's child contracted meningitis. Unfortunately, the child was not treated with intravenous antibiotics when initially diagnosed and went on to develop a severe neurological condition requiring ongoing treatment. We got answers for our client. We instructed medical experts who confirmed that if the child had received the correct care, it would have cured her meningitis and she wouldn't have suffered any further complications.
“Swain & Co Solicitors are leaders in the field of medical negligence cases including claims involving paediatrics. Contact us today.”
We are here to help you
Our specialist team of medical negligence lawyers are experience in helping families when their child is injured through paediatric negligence.
You and your family are unique, so we provide personalised legal services.
We act on a No Win No Fee basis to ensure we get you the answers you need.